The combination of bill acceptor and the optional recycling unit makes the VEGA™ an attractive choice for the AWP, Vending and Payment Terminal market.
High-precision sensor technology to assure the best acceptance rate and most secure bill validation.
Special optical sensors and a flapper mechanism prevent the stringing of banknotes and fraud activities.
- Lockable removable Cash Box
- Supports multiple interface protocols
- Optional programmable Bill Recycler
- High precision sensor technology ensures high acceptance rate and secure bill validation
- Special optical sensors and flapper mechanism prevent stringing of banknotes and fraud activities
- Software downloads can be done via USB port in less than one minute
- Optional Bill Recycler can be set to recycle any denomination with a variable capacity up to 30 banknotes
Lengthwise, 110-165 mm
Width Range, 60 - 82 mm
Stack completion approximately 3 seconds (VEGA only)
Approximately 3 seconds (from bill insertion to stack into Recycler)
Approximately 2 seconds (from Recycler to dispense banknote)
Capacity approximately 300 notes (1000 Notes option)
Access rear or front (SH type), Upward (SU / SD type)
Capacity up to 30 notes
Photo-coupler isolation: RS-232 Serial, cc-Talk, Parallel, Pulse, MDB, OPF
104 mm (w) x 233.5 mm (d) x 168 mm (h)
104 mm (w) x 233.5 mm (d) x 285 mm (h)
Unit - 2 Kg / 4.4 lbs
Cash Box - 0.8 Kg / 1.76 lbs
Including Cash Box and Recycler - 3.9 Kg / 8.5 lbs
Interior Use Only (VEGA + VEGA RC)
All major areas including the bill path are accessible without the use of tools.
Operating: 0° C - 50° C
Storage: -20° C - 60° C
Operating Humidity: 30% - 80% RH (non-condensed)
Storage Humidity: 10% - 85% RH (non-condensed)
DC 12V (+/- 5%), 2.0A recommended
DC 12V (+/- 5%), 5.0A recommended (VEGA + VEGA RC)
DC 20V to DC 42.5V (+/-5%), 2.5A recommended (Option)
Standby 0.2A (DC 12V), Operate 0.7A (max 0.8A) (DC 12V)
No training documentation is available to download for this product. Click
for general training information.